- Captain's log, Stardate 8495.6
- The Enterprise has returned to Earth, where I have agreed to a hearing before the Federation Council. It seems my only alternative, as not to do so will inevitably lead to the death of innocents, caught in the crossfire of escalating hostilities between the Klingons and the Nasgul. I cannot allow that.
- R.J. Blaise • Pavel Chekov • Samuel T. Cogley • Kamarag • Kelvis • James T. Kirk • Kathy Li • M'yra • Leonard McCoy • Hiram Roth • Sarek • Montgomery Scott • Areel Shaw • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Sara Tuchinsky • Nyota Uhura • Vlagro
- Referenced only
- Glynnis Campbell • God • Amanda Grayson • David Marcus • Peter Preston
Starships and vehicles
Races and cultures
States and organizations
- Federation Council • Cogley and Cogley
Elements from this comic series incorporated un-used material from the screenplay of TOS movie: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. Before time travel became the main plot device, Harry Mudd was to be a character witness-for the Federation jury-as closing deliberations were made by President Roth for Kirk and his crew. In this issue, Cogley name was misspelled, with him being called Cogsley.
#9: ... Gone!
|Star Trek: The Original Series
(DC Comics, Series Two)
#11: ... Let's Kill All the Lawyers!
The Trial of James T. Kirk