- For other uses, see The Hunted.
- Captain's Log, Stardate 6218.9: It has been three months since our encounters with a Romulan ship and an unidentified, hostile alien vessel. Our journey to Starbase Four was a slow ten-week cruise, which is all the ship's damaged systems could manage.
- Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott has overseen two weeks of extensive repairs and even managed a few system upgrades. Thanks to Mister Scott, the Enterprise is in even better condition than before.
- After these stressful weeks, I know the crew is looking forward to the routine of our next assignment, a scientific survey of a unique astronomical phenomenom. I'm still not clear about multistellar phasing, but Mister Spock is "fascinated" about the phenomenon. Doctor McCoy claims that Spock's enthusiasm is a sure sign that the mission will be excruciatingly dull. I can only hope that he is right.
- Captain's Log, Supplemental : We are returning to Federation space. Though the Enterprise is in good condition the situation is grave.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Pavel Chekov • Hornick • Kang • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Rainer • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • Washington
Starships and vehicles
- Granite Cluster • Klingon Neutral Zone • Romulan Neutral Zone • Starbase 4 • Starbase 7 • Starbase 47 • Tarnak II
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and technology
- blood • communicator • computer • EV suit • humanoid • light-year • multistellar phasing • orbit • phaser • photon torpedo • sensor • shields • star • transporter • tricorder • warp drive • warp factor
Ranks and titles
- asteroid • asteroid belt • briefing room • distress call • colony • landing party • planet • sector • senior staff • weapon
first issue in mini-series
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
|Voyages of the
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
(2264 to 2270)