- In the vast Star Trek universe, many diverse alien races abound, and now they finally get their due! Continuing a series of one-shots, each by a different creative team and featuring a different Star Trek alien race. Now, the spotlight shines on the Andorians. In this issue written by Paul Storrie, Andorian Ortees Sharad, a commander in Starfleet Intelligence, returns to his homeworld while on leave and finds himself in the midst of mistrust and deception, and is captured by a renegade commander of the "True Heirs of Andor."
Starships and vehicles
Races and cultures
States and organizations
- Andorian Empire • Andorian Imperial Guard • Dominion • Federation Starfleet • Maquis • Old Ways • Starfleet Intelligence • United Federation of Planets • True Heirs of Andor
- Chancellor of the Andorian Empire • Fade • Guardsman • holodeck • ice bore • marriage • pink skin • redbat • Tuber • ushaan • Ushaan-tor
- Issues in the Alien Spotlight series are not marked with a number, however this was the third issue of the series to be published.
- The issue was released in four covers - Two of equally wide availability; one by Zach Howard and the other by Leonard O'Grady. And another two of more limited availability; a sketch version of Zach Howard's cover and a photo cover.
|Aliens Spotlight||Next comic:|
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
The Second Artifact
An Inconvenient Truth
|Star Trek||Next Adventure:|