- The dilithium mining outpost on BorSitu Minor is an understaffed, uninteresting, unspectacular place full of miners, engineers, and scientists who have never done harm to anyone, nor do they have anything of value.
- Yet the outpost has been devastated by a brutal assault, with almost all hands lost—and the survivors have no idea what attacked them. Worse, the attack weapon appears to have the power to penetrate the outpost's powerful shields. That has the crew of the USS da Vinci worried, as it could just as easily destroy a starship!
- Now the SCE team, led by Commander Sonya Gomez, must find out the truth behind what ravaged the outpost, and hope that someone hasn't unleashed a weapon that could destroy them all!
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Carol Abramowitz • P8 Blue • Domenica Corsi • Stephen Cortez • Kieran Duffy • Claire Eddy • Bart Faulwell • Esther Friesner • Frnats • David Gold • Sonya Gomez • Vance Hawkins • Elizabeth Lense • Andrea Lipinski • V'reet D't Madl'r • April Rictor • Soloman • Fabian Stevens • Alex Volk
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
Science and technologyEdit
- acid • atmosphere • communicator • computer • dilithium • hour • ionization • matter/antimatter plant • mining • orbit • portable shield generator • sensor • shields • signal booster • starship • transporter • transporter pad • viewscreen
Ranks and titlesEdit
- away team • bridge • chair • day • distress signal • mess hall • outpost • planet • quarters • sickbay • weapon • year
Invincible, Part Two
|SCE eBooks||Next eBook:|
Here There Be Monsters
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.