An attack on a small planet triggers a deadly interstellar war!—The Trellisane Confrontation is a Star Trek: The Original Series novel by David Dvorkin. It was published in March 1984, the 14th book in Pocket Books' series of numbered Star Trek novels.
- 1 Description
- 2 Summary
- 3 References
- 3.1 Characters
- 3.2 Starships and vehicles
- 3.3 Locations
- 3.4 Races and cultures
- 3.5 States and organizations
- 3.6 Technology and weapons
- 3.7 Ranks and titles
- 3.8 Other references
- 4 Appendices
- The Enterprise has rushed to war-torn Trellisane! Kirk is on the bridge of a Klingon warship, McCoy is dining with cannibals, and the ship is surrounded by Romulans.
- In the Neutral Zone, power is up for grabs. Now only the ingenuity and raw courage of the Enterprise crew can avert catastrophe!
- See also captain's log, USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), 2269
- Captain's log, stardate 7521.6
- Standard orbit has been established around the outpost colony on Trefolg. Due to the sensitive nature of this mission, I had planned to beam up the prisoners and return them directly to Star Fleet Headquarters. However, the governor of the colony, Lerak Kepac, has issued a formal invitation to me to pay a courtesy call. This is a request I have of course agreed to honor.
- Captain's log, stardate 7526.4
- The Enterprise is in orbit of Trellisane. I have spoken to Veedron, a member of one of Trellisane's many gemots, or ruling councils. Veedron's is the voice in the message recorded on Trefolg. He has promised to explain to me how their system of government works, but his more immediate concern is the threat to Trellisane. I am scheduled to beam down and speak to him about it shortly.
- Captain's log, stardate 7532.8
- The Enterprise will be leaving Trellisane orbit for Starbase 28 in a matter of moments. Upon arrival, I will deliver our surviving prisoners. I will also dump to the starbase diplomatic computer the full details of the accord I have signed with the Romulans and Klingons.
- Bill • Christine Chapel • Pavel Chekov • Godor • Goro • Johnson • Kaged • Karox • Lerak Kepac • Kinitz • James T. Kirk • Matabele • Leonard McCoy • Hander Morl • Pellison • Montgomery Scott • Spenreed • Spock • Tal • Nyota Uhura • Veedron
- Referenced only
- Geldop • Kor • Isaac Newton • Pongol • J. Potgieter
Starships and vehicles
Stations and outposts
Stars and star systems
- Trellisane-Sealon system
Planets and planetoids
- Federation Treaty Exploration Territory • Organian Treaty Zone • Orion Arm • Perseus Arm • Romulan Neutral Zone
Races and cultures
- Human • Irapina • Klingon • Nactern • Onctiliian • Organian • Romulan • Sealon • Trellisanian • Vulcan
States and organizations
- Builders • Building Erectors • Food Provenders • Klingon Empire • Man Healers • Orbit Traffic Controllers • Protocol Binders • Romulan Star Empire • Starfleet • Starfleet Command • Starfleet Headquarters • Starfleet Medical • Starfleet Security • Tripartite Commission • United Expansion Party • United Federation of Planets
Technology and weapons
- aircraft • communicator • computer • impulse drive • intercom • log recorder • phaser • photon torpedo • radar • sensor • subspace tranceiever • tractor beam • transporter • warp drive
Ranks and titles
- captain • chief engineer • chief medical officer • commandant • commander • communications officer • crewman • doctor • first officer • fleet leader • governor • helmsman • navigator • nurse • pilot • rear admiral • security guard
- ambulance • beachhead • biology • brandy • bridge • cargo bay • city state • colony • condition red • decommission • detention cell • distress call • dress uniform • gemot • group-creature • hospital • kidney • landing party • metabolic booster • Middle Ages • orbit • Organian Peace Treaty • outpost • phaser burn • philosophy • Prime Directive • red alert • Scotch whisky • scout • star • subspace message • transporter room • UEP • uniform • Vulcan mind meld • water • yegemot
The Wounded Sky
|TOS numbered novels||Next novel:|