- Captain Kirk and his crew have been imprisoned by the dreaded Karmen, three-eyed alien monsters from the planet Sacro. To escape their terrible clutches, Kirk and his crew must make their way through a fearful tunnel full of terrifying monsters and hallucinating anti-matter.
While traveling aboard a USS Enterprise shuttlecraft, Kirk, Spock, and a commander in the sciences division are captured on the inhabited planet Sacro by armed Karmen. The officers escape through a dangerous tunnel with various air shafts. Obstacles capable of blocking their escape include zombies, giant slugs, a force field, nerve gas, giant robot ants, and an alien brain capable of altering one's personality. At the end of the tunnel, the crew have to break through an airlock, and then they are clear to transport back to the Enterprise.
Starships and vehicles
Races and cultures
States and organizations
Science and classification
Ranks and titles
- alien • ant • antimatter • beam • brain • crew • dimensional whirlpool • magnetic field • metal • moon • nerve gas • slug • time warp • zombie
- Other World Distributors board games
- While a number of "terrifying monsters" could be encountered, the promised "hallucinating anti-matter" was not cited on the actual game board.
- The game was printed in Star Trek Annual 1977 between reprints of "Sceptre of the Sun" and "The PsychoCrystals", suggesting a placement around the time of those stories.
Voyage of Discovery
|Star Trek board games||Next comic:|
... Wild Goose Chase!
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next adventure:|
|Voyages of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701), Year Two||Next comic:|