- For other uses, see Mees.
History and specifics[edit | edit source]
In the 2360s decade, this location was noted on a star chart showing deployment of Federation and Cardassian Union ships displayed in Captain Benjamin Maxwell's ready room aboard the starship USS Phoenix. (TNG episode: "The Wounded")
Alternate realities[edit | edit source]
On a 24th century viewscreen display of a tactical situation monitor in an alternate timeline where the Klingon Empire was at war with the United Federation of Planets in the year 2366, Theta Mees was listed on a star chart showing Klingon allied forces in relation to Federation positions. (TNG episode: "Yesterday's Enterprise", TNG reference: The Continuing Mission)
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
- The stellar notation using the Greek language letter "theta" indicates that there might be a star group or constellation of some sort named "Mees", of which Theta Mees would logically be indicated to be the eighth most prominent star or system.
- The Theta Mees system was only listed on the "Yesterday's Enterprise" alternate timeline tactical situation monitor showing progress of the Klingon war with the Federation, and a later re-use of this chart in "The Wounded".
References[edit | edit source]
- TNG episode: "The Wounded"
- TNG episode: "Yesterday's Enterprise"
- TNG reference: The Continuing Mission