By 2374, a Caitian restaurant named Felinity was located there, around the corner from Davey Honigsberg's home. Mark Johnson ate there on a Saturday when trying to meet with Honigsberg. Johnson, his new wife Carla, and Honigsberg ate at Felinity after the news from Starfleet arrived that Voyager had made contact after four years lost. (VOY short story: "Letting Go")
Background[edit | edit source]
- Pocket Books has offices in Toronto.
- Toronto's City Hall was displayed as one possible destination for an Iconian gateway discovered by the crew of the USS Enterprise-D in 2365. (TNG episode: "Contagion")
Connections[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Toronto article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Toronto article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Toronto City Hall article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|This article is a stub relating to a location. You can help our database by expanding on it.|