|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, stardate 8566.7
- We search for clues to explain the massacre at the colony at Metaga five. The colonists were Pilkorans... but were the attackers Romulans...?
... The remains of the dead will be stored aboard the Enterprise... until we can return them to Pilkor Three.
- Medical log... Dr. Popov Reporting...
- Despite the sedation administered by Dr. McCoy, the survivor-- Leeta-- has been sleeping fitfully...
... Although her physical unjuries are not life-threatening, I am concerned about her mental and emotional condition...
- Captain's log, supplemental
- The Pilkoran government has been told that their secret plan has been exposed... and the Federations is already informing the Romulan Empire about this foiled attempt to trigger war...
... If the Pilkorans ever choose to end their isolation without hostility, the Federation will be willing to listen. Until then, Pilkor Three will be an interstellar pariah...
... Happily, Dr. McCoy has declared Tred in good health... and my old friend has supplied the missing pieces to the Pilkoran puzzle.
Starships & VehiclesEdit
Races & CulturesEdit
States & OrganizationsEdit
Science & TechnologyEdit
Ranks & TitlesEdit
| Star Trek: The Original Series|
(DC Comics, Series Two)
#29: The Price of Admission!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.