- For other uses, see Intrepid.
- Prime Directive and Vulcan's Forge both specifically use the Roman numeral suffix for this vessel, contrary to all other stories and sources that suggest the existence of a new Intrepid shortly following the events of "The Immunity Syndrome". The reason for this departure from standard Starfleet naming practices is unclear.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Captain Spock: Commanding officer (2294-2296)
- Commander Nyota Uhura: First officer (2294-2296); Commanding officer (2296-?)
- Lieutenant Duchamps: Helmsman
- Doctor Leonard McCoy: Chief medical officer
- Lieutenant Commander Atherton: Chief engineer