- "At oh-eight hundred hours during the Battle of Wolf 359 the USS Righteous, such a noble name Righteous, was hit by an unknown Borg weapons discharge and vaporised."
- —Q to Qaylan Furlong, 2377
Service history and disposition
In the year 2377, Cadet Qaylan Furlong, the son of Righteous crewmember Lieutenant Ralph Furlong, was visited by Q and offered the chance to go back in time to alter history so the Righteous would not be destroyed. Furlong accepted the offer and took the role of Lieutenant Coris Sprint, the Righteous chief of security, who died several hours before the battle. Furlong successfully prevented the Righteous from being destroyed, and Q transported the Righteous to 2377 to help fight a current Borg attack. (ST video game: Borg)
- No clear or definite outcome is mentioned for the USS Righteous, only that they engaged the Borg in 2377 after reappearing from 2367.
- Captain Nikolai Andropov (commanding officer)
- Commander Bennington Biraka (first officer, counselor)
- Doctor Thaddeus Quint (chief medical officer)
- Lieutenant Ralph Furlong (science officer)
- Lieutenant Coris Sprint (security chief)
- Ensign Anastasia Targus (tactical officer)
- Ensign Mercurius Singletary
- Cadet Qaylan Furlong