Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
|WARNING! This article contains MAJOR spoilers for the recently released episode Scavengers. Caution is advised.|
- "The USS Voyager. Ho! "J." That's–that's ten generations of evolution?"
"Eleven. Would love to hear those stories."
- —Sylvia Tilly & Joann Owosekun, 3189[src]
- For other uses, see Voyager.
The USS Voyager (NCC-74656-J) was a 32nd century Federation starship, an Intrepid-class vessel (of the Janeway-subclass) in Starfleet service in the 3180s decade. Around that time, Voyager was operating from the new Federation Headquarters space station housing the Federation's civilian government and Starfleet Headquarters after the Burn. (DSC episode: "Die Trying")
Service history and disposition[edit | edit source]
During the Klingon Civil War of 2411, at some point after stardate 84999.22 in January 2411 and the return of Klingon Chancellor L'Rell, Voyager-J docked inside Earth Spacedock, taking the position previously held by the USS Titan. Voyager was visible from the observation galley on deck 47, and its presence was marked on a docking chart in Fleet Admiral Jorel Quinn's office. (STO - House Reborn mission: "Welcome to Earth Spacedock")
In that year, the time-displaced USS Discovery arrived at Federation HQ. Its 23rd century crew marveled at the futuristic Starfleet ships visible from their ship's viewports. Lieutenant Joann Owosekun and Ensign Sylvia Tilly discussed how the registry number indicated this Voyager was the eleventh iteration of NCC-74656. (DSC episode: "Die Trying")
During the refit of the Discovery, a schematic of Voyager-J was displayed on a bridge computer screen by the downtime crew. Voyager itself was docked in visual range of Discovery. (DSC episode: "Scavengers")
When Minister Osyraa of the Emerald Chain seized Discovery and attempted to take over the Federation, Fleet Admiral Charles Vance assigned Voyager to lead the Federation and Ni'Var fleet to recapture Discovery. Osyra was defeated and the fleet returned to Federation HQ. (DSC episode: "That Hope Is You, Part 2")
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
|Starships assigned to Federation Headquarters|
|Armstrong • Cuyahoga • Discovery-A • Hansando • USS Jubayr • Kardashev • Le Guin • Maathai • Noble • NCC-325019 • Nog • Reliant-M •Song • Voyager-J|
Appearances and references[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- DSC episode: "Die Trying" (first appearance)
- DSC episode: "Scavengers" (class established)
- DSC episode: "That Hope Is You, Part 2"
- STO website: The Janeway Class Takes Flight
- STO - House Reborn mission: "Welcome to Earth Spacedock" (added to in-game display)
References[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
|This section is written
from the Real World
point of view.
- Voyager first appeared in the DSC episode: "Die Trying". It was identified a Intrepid class on a graphic in the "Scavengers" episode.
- It was identified as a Janeway-class command science vessel in the Star Trek Online dev blog "The Janeway Class Takes Flight".
- On 11 March 2021, Voyager-J was added as a non-interactive ship model inside Earth Spacedock in STO. The patch notes do not mention the swap with the Titan-class USS Titan.