If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
Problems with your editsEdit
Hi, I think I've left messages for you before back before you registered, but just so you're up to date: your edits to USS Sovereign personnel are unacceptable, and the page Talk:USS Sovereign personnel explains why. Please stop trying to add this same information over and over, it is not necessary and (in the multiple times we've had to remove it) is becoming disruptive to the orderly running of the wiki. -- Captain MKB 23:27, May 25, 2011 (UTC)
- The same for talk:chaplain.
- The problem with your edits in continuing. Please respond to discussion comments on talk pages - if you continue to be disruptive and add false information, and refuse to respond, there might be a problem with you continuing to use this site. -- Captain MKB 14:05, May 26, 2011 (UTC)
Just an observation, this account appears to be inactive as the user has continued on using a different sockpuppet name: user:douglas Grant (and making the same type of disruptive edits (actually, many of the exact same edits) and not responding to talk regarding improper sourcing) -- Captain MKB 23:29, July 2, 2011 (UTC)