If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
Thank you![edit source]
Just a quick note-- I wanted to tell you Thank You for fixing the errors on my pages. Your efforts are appreciated. – Commander Phoenix 03:56, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, you mentioned on the forum that you were working on a Caeliar article; is that still the case? I'm pretty much wrapping up Gods of Night and was going to throw what information I had onto that page, but recalled you mentioning taking some time to work offline on it. --Captain Savar 16:25, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, sorry I've not been able to be more productive - work has been a bit mad, so not really had the time I did when I signed up for this. I'd suggest that you throw down what you've got from Gods of Night. I've started some stuff on the other two books, so I can make some additions based on what you do. Thanks for this. – CommodoreFisher 16:30, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
- Good to know, thanks! --Captain Savar 16:34, 13 February 2009 (UTC)