If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
--Chops 23:44, 20 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Help with template
Hi Ensign Fridan, I am working on a new template here, and I am having trouble getting the optional fields to display. You see to have a knack for templates, and I wondered if you could provide any assistance. Thanks (-: -- VOTE SAXON Adm•Tlk 11:15, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- If you could check the optional field sections, because I can't get them to display. The heading sections and images display perfectly, but I don't know if I have made an error with the optional field coding or what. Any help would be appreciated (-: --The Doctor 11:23, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- It looks brilliant. Thanks for doing that, I'm still trying to understand all the coding. Great!! (-: --The Doctor 11:35, 26 March 2007 (UTC)