If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
Rift Fleet Hailing Edit
Welcome to this little site. I see that you can not start your own story? Wellmabe we can help each other there. See I am starting my own fanon story as well (See my ST: Expanded Universe page for details), and I am also having trouble escpeicilly with new class ships. If you can help me perhaps I can help you. Rift Fleet 17:41, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Ok I have read your response and type in english instead of enlish (not to make fun of you just a little helper :)) Also if you want to create or figure out what to do with a fanon story then check out Memory Gamma. They let you make your own stories and host them. It is also where I'll be most of the time. Rift Fleet 15:33, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
Just to let you know, you should not sign you name when writing an article -- you should only sign your name on discussion/talk pages.
An article should be composed of complete statements and be formatted like other articles on this site -- for example, start an article like this:
See how it forms a statement and the title of the article is boldfaced? This is how our articles should look. Look over what I've written here to see how the formatting works. -- Captain MKB 21:59, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Update from GinnyStar! Edit
Right now I am unable to read thing, a cataract was taken out, and scare tissue is growing over were they implanted the new lens, its quite common in young folks, so I am not real doing much reading or adding on new bits to here, a treatment should help but not till my eye heals up more, about a month. Its been busy in real life, we've moved to a smaller apartment within the same bulding, and are not quite moved in yet. I am sorry its taken me so long to update here, I will update as soon as I have more information.GinnyStar-STD MOT 02:22, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- I had found some more information that well have to wait till after next month for I can't read a paperback to update here. "Signing with understanding"
GinnyStar-STD MOT 02:23, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
- It maybe a lot long till I can add anything I have to have the scar tisue removed while I'm asleep, in a nonth or so. So I well be delated even more than I thought I well update when I have more information.--GinnyStar-STD MOT 22:42, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
(TOS novel: Uhura's Song) Edit
Most of this one is comming from my re-reading of the book, at the moment that size print is still a problem for me.
- Its one of my most read books of TOS--GinnyStar-STD MOT 07:10, September 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Tea - Swamp Tea, one of Patti drink which CoE Books I don't recall GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 23:39, April 11, 2014 (UTC)
In case of questionsGinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 23:30, June 6, 2014 (UTC)
In case of Questions GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 22:59, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
In case of questions GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 04:42, January 12, 2016 (UTC)
I've noticed that you've tried to add "sidebar" codes to some articles.
The results have not been entirely successful and I wondered if you'd be willing to take a look at the results and try to refine your approach, as the current entries contain numerous problems that require cleanup -- Captain MKB 02:31, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
Harry (Yeoman) Edit
I'm not going to try and add the character box at this time see above note GinnyStar-STD MOT (talk) 03:58, March 24, 2016 (UTC)