If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
fleet command system IDsEdit
i was hesitant to put the Fleet Command system ID in the infobox because i was sizing up how i feel about meta/POV issues i have with that kind of info -- but you seem to have made an ok place for it, i like it. i changed the parameter to "fcid" instead of "fleetCommand", and i applied kind of a more technical looking aesthetic. -- captainmike 15:37, July 24, 2020 (UTC)
- 👍--17:13, July 24, 2020 (UTC)
- By the way, nicely done. i'm looking forward to seeing these FCmd articles start expanding -- captainmike 17:15, July 24, 2020 (UTC)