If you'd like to learn more about working with the nuts and bolts of Memory Beta, here are a few links that you might want to check out:
- Manual of Style: Please be sure to read this before contributing, so you know how to accurately cite your sources, and search the site to make sure the article you want to make doesn't already exist.
- Policies and Guidelines: For a list of the policies and guidelines that we adhere to on Memory Beta.
- Wanted pages: For a list of pages we want most, although any contributions you make are greatly appreciated!
One other suggestion: If you're going to make comments on talk pages or make other sorts of comments, please be sure to sign them with four tildes (~~~~) to paste in your user name and the date/time of the comment.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in a member's talk page or the community portal. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Beta!
Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! Like you, I'm also an aficionado for TrekLit content. I like your idea of utilizing the Random Page button to check on existing content. Kind regards, -- Markonian 17:18, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- The 'random page' feature is fun -- i've also found the 'shortest pages' are a good jumping off point - captainmike 18:15, 11 December 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for the warm welcome, Markonian and Captain Mike! Trekstar (talk) 21:44, 11 December 2020 (UTC)