They maintained proper table manners and etiquette. They were private, not openly discussing personal matters such as sex. (TNG - The Captain's Table novel: Where Sea Meets Sky, VOY episode: "Blood Fever")
In 2267, Trelane's Victorian drawing room contained mementos from Earth's Napoleonic wars, and Trelane dressed in fashions from the mid-1800s, purporting to be a retired general from that era who went by the title of squire. (TOS novelization: The Squire of Gothos)
While growing up, Tonia Barrows and her mother often visited The Gilded Rose, a Victorian era tea house located in a grove in the English countryside. In 2267 during shore leave on the Amusement Park planet, she took Leonard McCoy to a recreation of the house, and afterwards he visited the gift shop and got her a small stuffed teddy bear he named "Teabag". Thirty years later, she placed Teabag in the bouquet she carried at their wedding. (TOS - Crucible novel: Provenance of Shadows)
In 2273 of the Phase II continuity, one alien entity was such a fan of the Victorian era that he fashioned himself to be Lord Robert Standish, the Third Earl of Lancashire, claiming that he was snatched from England in the late 19th century. (Phase II episode: "Lord Bobby's Obsession")
In the 2360s, Data and Geordi LaForge participated in Sherlock Holmes mysteries on the holodeck, with Data assuming the role of Holmes and LaForge as John Watson. In one of Arthur Conan Doyle's stories, "The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans", Queen Victoria gave Holmes a tie pin after he recovered the stolen plans. (TNG episodes: "Elementary, Dear Data", "Ship in a Bottle")
In 2371, Kathryn Janeway's holonovel program Janeway Lambda 1 was set in Victorian England. Janeway portrayed the character Lucille Davenport, the governess of Lord Burleigh. (VOY episodes: "Cathexis", "Learning Curve", "Persistence of Vision", VOY novel: Homecoming)
In 2372, as Beverly Crusher began to direct a new production of A Christmas Carol aboard the USS Enterprise-E, she noticed that the holodeck had not done its ordinarily spectacular job of reproducing Victorian England. Her set lacked imaginative touches she realized had been added by Lieutenant Royce when they had been aboard the USS Enterprise-D. (TNG - Slings and Arrows eBook: That Sleep of Death)
- A Christmas Carol
- A Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Bleak House
- The Charge of the Light Brigade
- David Copperfield
- From the Earth to the Moon
- The Invisible Man
- On the Origin of Species
- The Picture of Dorian Gray
- The Time Machine
- Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
- The War of the Worlds
- Lewis Carroll
- Charles Darwin
- Charles Dickens
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- Gilbert and Sullivan
- Rudyard Kipling
- Jack the Ripper
- Bram Stoker
- Alfred Tennyson
- James Thomson
- Jules Verne
- H.G. Wells
- Oscar Wilde
- Janeway Lambda 1
- Sherlock Holmes Program 3A
- A Christmas Carol
- TOS novelization: Charlie's Law
- TOS novelization: The Squire of Gothos
- TNG episode: "Elementary, Dear Data"
- TNG episode: "Ship in a Bottle"
- VOY episode: "Cathexis"
- VOY episode: "Learning Curve"
- VOY episode: "Persistence of Vision"
- VOY episode: "Blood Fever"
- Phase II episode: "Lord Bobby's Obsession"
- TOS novel: Death's Angel
- TOS novel: Ishmael
- TOS - The Lost Years novel: Recovery
- TOS - Crucible novel: Provenance of Shadows
- TNG - The Captain's Table novel: Where Sea Meets Sky
- TNG - Slings and Arrows eBook: That Sleep of Death
- VOY novel: Homecoming
- NF novel: Cold Wars