- For other uses, see wanderer.
Wanderer Books was an imprint of Pocket Books, part of Simon & Schuster. In the 1980s, Wanderer Books released a variety of The Original Series books for the youth market, including coloring books, short story anthologies and young adult novels.
Publications[edit | edit source]
- TOS comic: "War in Space" (Updated reprint, 1980)
- ST reference: Star Trek II Biographies (December 1982)
- TOS - Plot-Your-Own Adventure Stories novella: Distress Call! (December 1982)
- TOS novel: Star Trek II Short Stories (December 1982)
- TOS novel: Star Trek III Short Stories (June 1984)
- TOS - Plot-It-Yourself Adventure Stories novella: The Vulcan Treasure (June 1984)
- TOS novelization: The Voyage Home (Young adult adaptation, 1986)
Art and puzzle books[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture Giant Color Art Book (1980)
- The Star Trek Activity Book (1986)
- The Star Trek Adventure Coloring Book (1986)
- The Star Trek Alien Coloring Book (1986)
- The Star Trek Puzzle Book (1986)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.