"I'm Jim Kirk!"
- "No, I'm Jim Kirk!"
Choose wrong... and it's war!
- 1 Summary
- 2 References
- 2.1 Characters
- 2.2 Starships and vehicles
- 2.3 Locations
- 2.4 Races and cultures
- 2.5 States and organizations
- 2.6 Technology and weapons
- 2.7 Ranks and titles
- 2.8 Materials and substances
- 2.9 Measurements
- 2.10 Food and drink
- 2.11 Other references
- 3 Timeline
- 4 Appendices
Summary[edit | edit source]
Log entries[edit | edit source]
- Captain's log, stardate 8174.5
- We have achieved orbit around the planet code-named Babel. No further sightings of Enigma have been reported.
When Ambassador Fox has beamed to the planet's surface, we will stage an exhaustive search for this intruder.
- Captain's log, supplemental
- Commodor Benedict's orders are explicit; The agent Enigma is to be shot on sight but if she dies...
... The same phaser fire will almost certainly doom Mr. Scott.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Hikaru Sulu • Montgomery Scott • Saavik • Robert Fox • Trenjan • Richardson • Uhura • Locklyn • Benedict • Trisha Fox • Elizabeth Sherwood • Kalor • Konom • unnamed USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) personnel (2280s)
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Referenced only
Locations[edit | edit source]
Shipboard locations[edit | edit source]
Outposts and stations[edit | edit source]
Planets and planetoids[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Technology and weapons[edit | edit source]
Ranks and titles[edit | edit source]
- admiral • ambassador • ambassador at large • captain • chief engineer • chief medical officer • commander • commodore • doctor • ensign • first officer • lieutenant • science officer • security guard
Materials and substances[edit | edit source]
Measurements[edit | edit source]
Food and drink[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
- captain's log • log entry • stardate • Dimorian water rat • Gordian knot • Vulcan nerve pinch • Klingon Courage Medal • planet • starbase • Rigellian decapod • shape shifter • cellular metamorphosis • security • venom • senior staff
Timeline[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
- Konom wears a Starfleet uniform for the first time in this story.
- Marv Wolfman answers the letters in this issue.
- This issue was also released with a variant cover from SoMuchFun!
Connections[edit | edit source]
DC Comics, Volume 1
Voyages of the
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.