History and specificsEdit
In the 24th century, Zadar IV was home to a Starfleet science outpost. Oceanographer Harry Bernard, Sr. was stationed on Zadar IV with his son Harry Jr. in the early 2360s decade. They lived on the beach and Harry Jr. often saw dolphins playing in the ocean there. These observations would later be the inspiration for his first attempt at sculpting. (TNG episode: "When the Bough Breaks"; ST references: The Star Trek Encyclopedia, Star Charts)
- Zadar IV could be presumed to be class M, or otherwise a pelagic planet, since there is oceanic life and humanoids living there, but which it might be was not established.
- TNG episode: "When the Bough Breaks"
- ST reference: Star Charts
- ST reference: The Star Trek Encyclopedia
- ST video game: Starship Creator